Cargo delivery from Austria to Russia
General terms of delivery from Austria to Russia
- You can get your cargo from Austria to Russia only for 12 days.
- It’s possible to deliver your shipment faster than 7 days by separate car (either by minibus or by truck).
- Your Austrian shipper can send the cargo to our warehouse in Finland by himself, then we deliver your cargo from Finland to Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- We can offer you further delivery your cargo from St. Petersburg to Russia’s regions by all kinds of transport: car, train, plane.
- Long term storage in St. Petersburg is available at our warehouse in Saint-Petersburg.
On turnkey basis we can offer:
- We can receive the roubles from your Customer in Russia and transfer USD/EUR to you.
- Door-to-door delivery
- customs clearance on our contract
- delivery to the door of your warehouse in St. Petersburg (or to terminals of any forwarding companies)
- Finally you provide the DDP service to your russian Client. And your russian Client gets your product like he could buy it in Russia.
What we need from you
We would be grateful to get the following info from you: cost of your cargo, ship from/to, dimensions, weight and description.
OF DELIVERY GOODS FROM Austria
- The price of cargo delivery starts from 5 € per kg for usual groupage cargoes.
- Minimal delivery price of delivery from Austria to Saint-Petersburg is 400 Euro.
- The exact price can be given to you shortly if you fill in the simple form.
Do you have any questions about cargo delivery from Austria?
Call us and get free consultation.
+7 (812) 608-02-84 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transportation of cargoes from Austria
Goods from Austria
Trade relations between Russia and Austria are actively developing. Today delivery of cargoes from Austria to Russia — a very popular service provided by our logistics company in St. Petersburg.
The most popular among Russians enjoyed such goods from Austria, as machinery and automotive products, highly specialized equipment, chemical and wood industries, pharmaceuticals, metals and their products, furniture, doors and wooden accessories, shoes, clothing and a wide variety of foods.
How delivered goods from Austria?
Since the Austrian Republic does not have access to the coast, delivery of cargoes from Austria to Russia is not profitable.
In Austria, the well-developed rail network, however, rail transport is inconvenient to transport goods from Austria to Russia due to different rail gauge.
Thus, delivery of goods from Austria to Russia mainly by two types of transport: by air and road.
The use of aircraft for cargo transportation — quite expensive pleasure, but it has a significant advantage, as the highest efficiency of delivery.
If the delivery is not re-enlisted, in the organization of cargo transportation in Russia from Austria preference for road transport.
Well-developed network of motorways in Austria fully provide all the needs of motor carriers and the use of well-developed routes allows the company to carry out car 2cubes delivery of any kind of goods from Austria to Russia efficiently, reliably and quickly.
In the selection of transport for cargo transportation, our experts take into account all the wishes of the client and features of cargo. If necessary, can be used alternative cargo: general cargo from Austria and combined shipping methods.
Such modes of transportation often help to significantly reduce the cost of shipping, while the cargo is delivered to the destination is always exactly on time.