Cargo delivery from Belgium to Russia
Terms of delivery from Belgium
- The speed of delivery of cargoes from Belgium to Russia: (Brussels, any city) — St. Petersburg (to the door of the recipient) 10 days turnkey (ie with customs clearance).
- From Saint-Petersburg delivery can be made in any region of Russia.
- Dispatch from Germany on Tuesdays and Saturdays (ferries).
- We work with cargo from 1 box.
- Any commercial goods: equipment, spare parts, tools, chemicals and so on including dangerous goods (chemicals, specialty materials) are accepted for carriage
- We can offer you further delivery your cargo from St. Petersburg to Russia’s regions by all kinds of transport: car, train, plane.
- Long-term, short-term storage of your goods at our warehouse in St. Petersburg.
On turnkey basis we can offer:
- payment on our behalf to your Indonesian supplier
- ustoms clearance on our contract
- delivery to the door of your warehouse in St. Petersburg (or to terminals of any forwarding companies)
- you receive goods, cleared for import, in rubles at the invoice and delivery note
What we need from you
From you we need to get information about how much your goods costs, how and where it should be delivered, sample dimensions, description, supplier`s contacts.
OF DELIVERY CARGOES FROM Belgium
- The price of cargo delivery up to 1000 kg from 5 € per kg depending on the cargo, its weight, dimension and cost.
- Minimal delivery price is 500 Euro.
- The exact price can be given to you shortly if you fill in the simple form.
Do you have any questions about cargo delivery from Belgium?
Call us and get free consultation
+7 (812) 608-02-84 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Goods from Belgium
Delivery of goods from Belgium
Modern Belgium is a small, but highly developed economically states exporting to almost all countries of the world about 40% of its products in its territory.
Delivery of goods from Belgium to Russia is one of the most important activities of Logistics 2cub. Most often, our compatriots buy such goods from Belgium, as pharmaceutical products, agricultural products, machinery, plastics, jewelry.
Convenient geographical position of Belgium enables the delivery of goods from that country to Russia by road, sea and air transport.
Mode of transport, our specialists are selected individually for all goods, given their features (such perishable goods transported by air logical), the client’s wishes regarding the timing of delivery and financial possibilities.
The most economical by far the maritime transport, delivering loads from Belgium to Russia, however, it should be noted that the transport is thus the longest.
An important aspect of transportation of goods from abroad, including from Belgium, is the customs clearance of goods carried.
Intermediary in delivery of goods
Incorrect customs clearance can cause a long delay at customs cargo, with many of the transported goods on arrival at the destination may have already lost their original quality. To avoid such unpleasant situation customs clearance and other legal nuances of delivery should be left to professionals.
Employees 2cubes know the ins and outs of customs clearance of goods from Belgium, so delivery is always exactly in the lines and in full compliance with the law. By entrusting the transport of goods from Belgium to Russia, we, and our customers get a distinct advantage, as a guarantee of the safety of goods. At all stages of transportation, our employees monitor the status of the cargo and its quantity.