Cargo delivery from Poland to Russia
General terms of delivery from Poland to Russia
- You can get your cargo from Lithuania to Poland only for 10 days.
- It’s possible to deliver your shipment faster than 10 days by separate car (either by minibus or by truck).
- Your Polish shipper can send the cargo to our warehouse in Finland by himself, then we deliver your cargo from Finland to Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- Further cargo delivery from Saint-Petersburg to other regions of Russia is possible by all kinds of transport: auto, railway, air.
- Long term storage in St. Petersburg is available at our warehouse in Saint-Petersburg.
*DDP delivery is available and includes:
- We can receive the roubles from your Customer in Russia and transfer USD/EUR to you.
- Door-to-door delivery
- Customs clearance (export/import)
- Finally you provide the DDP service to your russian Client. And your russian Client gets your product like he could buy it in Russia.
What we need from you
We would be grateful to get the following info from you: cost of your cargo, ship from/to, dimensions, weight and description.
OF DELIVERY GOODS FROM Poland
- The price of cargo delivery starts from 5 € per kg for usual groupage cargoes.
- Minimal delivery price is 400 Euro.
- The exact price can be given to you shortly if you fill in the simple form.
Do you have any questions about cargo delivery from Poland?
Call us and get free consultation
+7 (812) 608-02-84 or email@example.com
Additional information on the Transport of cargo from Poland
Goods from Poland
To date, Poland is one of the biggest trade partners of the Russian Federation. The sum of the annual trade turnover between the two countries exceeded 10 billion. Dollars.
Delivery of cargoes from Poland to Russia is always relevant, since the goods from Poland traditionally are of high quality at low cost.
The most popular among our compatriots such goods from Poland, as home appliances, chemical products, including — household chemicals, cosmetics and perfumes, building materials, wood and paper products industry, automotive products, equipment, clothing, food, agricultural products and Of course, the world-famous Polish porcelain.
How to deliver loads from Poland?
Delivery of goods from Poland to Russia can be accomplished by various means of transport: by sea, rail or air, but the most popular, as it represents the best combination of speed and cost of delivery, transport by road.
Developed road network in Poland and the use of our company well-developed routes of products lets you carry loads from Poland to Russia as soon as possible.
In the same case, if you want a very special delivery (for example, the transport of perishable products), used the most expensive but also the most efficient way to delivery — delivery of air transport.
Mode of transport used for the delivery of goods from Poland, chosen by our experts individually for each client. At the same time certainly counted as desired dates of arrival in your destination, and factors such as the type, the volume of the goods and their individual characteristics.
For those who is not an expert in the field of freight traffic, the main difficulty in organizing the delivery of goods from Poland to the Russian Federation is not so much a direct delivery as preparation of all necessary documents for international transport.
Employees of our logistics company have enormous experience of cargo in different directions, familiar with all the nuances of design accompanying documents and customs control, allowing us to deliver loads from Poland to Russia without unforeseen delays at customs points, so — always on time.