Cargo delivery from Romania to Russia
General terms of delivery from Romania to Russia
- You can get your cargo from Romania to Russia only for 14 days.
- It’s possible to deliver your shipment faster than 14 days by separate car (either by minibus or by truck).
- Your Romanian shipper can send the cargo to our warehouse in Finland by himself, then we deliver your cargo from Finland to Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- Further cargo delivery from Saint-Petersburg to other regions of Russia is possible by all kinds of transport: auto, railway, air.
- Long term storage in St. Petersburg is available at our warehouse in Saint-Petersburg.
*DDP delivery is available and includes:
- We can receive the roubles from your Customer in Russia and transfer USD/EUR to you.
- Door-to-door delivery
- Customs clearance (export/import)
- Finally you provide the DDP service to your russian Client. And your russian Client gets your product like he could buy it in Russia.
What we need from you
We would be grateful to get the following info from you: cost of your cargo, ship from/to, dimensions, weight and description.
OF DELIVERY GOODS FROM Romania
- The price of cargo delivery starts from 5 € per kg for usual groupage cargoes.
- Minimal delivery price is 400 Euro.
- The exact price can be given to you shortly if you fill in the simple form.
Do you have any questions about cargo delivery from Romania?
Call us and get free consultation
+7 (812) 608-02-84 or email@example.com
Transportation of cargoes from Romania
Goods from Romania
Romania is a modern agro-industrial country with based on the oil and agriculture vibrant economy.
Located at the crossroads of many trade routes, the country is not only a major transit point for delivering goods from the EU, but is itself an important partner of Russia, exporting our products to the engineering and metallurgical industries. In addition, our compatriots are interested in products from Romania as agricultural products and machinery, chemical products, textiles, furniture and food.
Since most of the transportation of goods into the territory of the Russian Federation is carried out by small parties, especially relevant for our customers is the service delivery of cargoes from Romania to Russia.
How deliver the goods from Romania?
Consolidated cargoes from Romania often delivered to Russia by road, as this mode of transportation offers the most advantageous combination of speed, quality and cost of delivery.
In addition, delivery of cargoes from Romania to Russia by road transport can significantly save time on the passage of the customs control in countries of transit.
An important consideration in the organization of delivery of cargoes from Romania to Russia is the correct registration of all supporting documents. Given the fact that in the modular cargo may include up to 100 different types of products to accomplish this task only by qualified personnel.
Employees of logistics companies 2CUBES have rich experience of international freight and are familiar with all the subtleties of customs controls at the borders, enabling us to deliver the goods from anywhere in the world without any unnecessary delays at customs points. Cooperation with reliable partners in Romania, the presence of well-developed logistics schemes and the use of reliable vehicles enable us to deliver cargoes from Romania to Russia efficiently, safely and in the shortest possible time.