Cargo delivery from Germany to Russia
General terms of delivery from Germany to Russia
- DPD service from Germany (our warehouse is in Hamburg) to Saint-Petersburg (to the customer’s door) is for 7 days.
- Cargoes depart from Germany on Tuesday and Saturday.
- We pick up the cargo during one or two days depending on the location of the shipper’s warehouse in Germany.
- We accept cargoes from 1 carton.
- We accept any commercial shipments: equipment, spare parts, textile, clothes and etc., including dangerous cargoes such as chemistry, special materials and etc.
- Further cargo delivery from Saint-Petersburg to Russian regions is stipulated by contract.
- Further cargo delivery from Saint-Petersburg to other regions of Russia is possible by all kinds of transport: auto, railway, air.
- Long term storage in St. Petersburg is available.
*DDP delivery is available and includes:
- We can receive the roubles from your Customer in Russia and transfer USD/EUR to you.
- Door-to-door delivery
- Customs clearance (export/import)
- Finally you provide the DDP service to your russian Client. And your russian Client gets your product like he could buy it in Russia.
What we need from you
We would be grateful to get the following info from you: cost of your cargo, ship from/to, dimensions, weight and description.
of delivery goods from Germany
- The price of cargo delivery up to 1000 kg from 5 € per kg depending on the cargo, its weight, dimension and cost.
- Minimal delivery price is 500 Euro.
- The exact price can be given to you shortly if you fill in the simple form.
Do you have any questions about cargo delivery from Germany?
Call us and get free consultation
+7 (812) 608-02-84 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information about groupage cargoes delivery from Germany to Russia
Types of goods that we delivery from Germany
Germany is also one of the first our activities. We deliver regularly from Germany industrial lubricants( including hazardous), spare parts for oil and gas industry, furniture, building materials.
How do we deliver groupage cargoes from Germany?
We have 2 ways of delivery goods from Germany to Russian for 90% of our Customers:
- By auto delivery to the warehouse in Estonia(Tallinn), then by the groupage car in Saint-Petersburg;
- By sea: by ferry boat or in a container. Prior consolidation and forming of groupage cargo we do in our warehouse in Hamburg.
Railway and air delivery is also possible. 2-cubes company is looking for solutions that are appropriate individually for each cargo, considering its features.
Cooperation with us gives our customers benefits such as:
- Good price. You get complex all inclusive price without going into details. Our proposed price of services is fixed and does not change if the characteristics of the cargo does not differ from that you told us.
- Convenience customs clearance. Despite the complexity of customs clearance in Russia, we do this process imperceptible to you.
- Possibility of payment to the shipper from our company
- Possibility to insure the goods.
- Guaranteed safety of transported goods. At each stage of transportation, our specialists control attentively the quantity and condition of the transported goods in accordance with the accompanying documents.
- Saving the customer’s time.
- Agreed delivery time strict observance. Because of cooperation with reliable partners in Germany and professionalism of our specialists, 2-cubes company in most cases deliver customers goods at the destination point in time.
Instead of a conclusion…
Existing customs regulations restricts the possibility of goods delivery from Germany to countries which are not included to the European Union. In connection with that, the separate transportation through the border can become extremely difficult.
In this case the best way to trust the delivery from Germany to Russian to such specialists as the 2-cubes logistician.
Our specialists know all the legal requirements relating to the delivery of goods from Germany, our specialists will arrange the delivery of the goods to the customer efficiently, reliably and always strictly and in time.