Cargo delivery from Slovenia to Russia
General terms of delivery from Slovenia to Russia
- You can get your cargo from Slovenia to Russia only for 14 days.
- It’s possible to deliver your shipment faster than 14 days by separate car (either by minibus or by truck).
- Your Slovenian shipper can send the cargo to our warehouse in Finland by himself, then we deliver your cargo from Finland to Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- Further cargo delivery from Saint-Petersburg to other regions of Russia is possible by all kinds of transport: auto, railway, air.
- Long term storage in St. Petersburg is available at our warehouse in Saint-Petersburg.
*DDP delivery is available and includes:
- We can receive the roubles from your Customer in Russia and transfer USD/EUR to you.
- Door-to-door delivery
- Customs clearance (export/import)
- Finally you provide the DDP service to your russian Client. And your russian Client gets your product like he could buy it in Russia.
What we need from you
We would be grateful to get the following info from you: cost of your cargo, ship from/to, dimensions, weight and description.
OF DELIVERY GOODS FROM Slovenia
- The price of cargo delivery starts from 5 € per kg for usual groupage cargoes.
- Minimal delivery price is 400 Euro.
- The exact price can be given to you shortly if you fill in the simple form.
Do you have any questions about cargo delivery from Slovenia?
Call us and get free consultation
+7 (812) 608-02-84 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Transportation of cargoes from Slovenia
Goods from Slovenia
Despite the long distance between Russia and Slovenia, trade relations between the two countries well established. Very popular among Russian consumers are electronics, home appliances, industrial equipment, chemicals, including household, food and consumer goods from Slovenia.
Export-oriented stable economic situation in Slovenia — the main reason that the delivery of cargo from Slovenia to Russia is a popular service among our customers Logistics.
How to deliver loads from Slovenia
Most often, shipping cargo from Slovenia to Russia by road. This way, thanks to a well-developed road system in Slovenia, enables fast and economical transportation.
The availability of direct access to the sea as well allows delivery of cargoes by sea. The price of delivery in this case is significantly reduced, however, it should be remembered that the maritime transport of goods — the longest mode of transportation, not suitable for perishable goods.
Located in the heart of Europe, Slovenia is one of the countries of the European Union, which affects the rules of the international transport of goods from the country.
The greatest difficulty in the delivery of cargo from Slovenia to Russia related to the stringent requirements regarding the status of transport, which deliver, restrictions on the movement of large trucks, the presence of toll motorways and stringent requirements for registration of accompanying and customs documents.
Logistics experts 2cub have rich experience of international freight from the EU to Russia and know all the details of documenting of cargoes according to the requirements of the EU, which, combined with the presence of well-developed logistics schemes and the use of modern technologies and vehicles allows us to deliver prefabricated goods from Slovenia to Russia qualitatively and in the shortest possible time.