Cargo delivery from Brazil to Russia
Terms of delivery from Brazil
Fast cargo shipping from Brazil to Russia (air). Today, we can offer you delivery of cargoes from Brazil in 14 days (delivery period can be more for dangerous goods). Air shipment can be made of the closest airports to your supplier (São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, Brasília, Fortaleza etc.).
Inexpensive cargo delivery from Brazil (by sea): Sea transportation and custom clearance of goods takes about 45 days from most popular Brazil sea ports to Russia.
*delivery time is given to Saint-Petersburg. We can offer you further delivery your cargo from St. Petersburg to Russia’s regions by all kinds of transport: car, train, plane.
- Your shipper can send goods to our warehouse.
- We can offer you further delivery your cargo from St. Petersburg to Russia’s regions by all kinds of transport: car, train, plane.
- Long-term, short-term storage of your goods at our warehouse in St. Petersburg.
On turnkey basis we can offer:
- payment on our behalf to your Indonesian supplier
- door-to-door delivery
- customs clearance on our contract
- delivery to the door of your warehouse in St. Petersburg (or to terminals of any forwarding companies)
- you receive goods, cleared for import, in rubles at the invoice and delivery note
What we need from you
From you we need to get information about how much your goods costs, how and where it should be delivered, sample dimensions, description, supplier`s contacts.
OF DELIVERY GOODS FROM Brazil
- The cost of air transportation for small cargo (up to 500 kg) ranges from $ 10 per kg, depending on the nature of the cargo (customs clearance included).
- The cost will be much lower for larger parties. The minimum cost of air delivery is USD 900.
- Marine shipment in container can start from 1 to 1.5 USD per kgs.
The exact cost of delivery of your cargo may be obtained by sending a request.
Do you have any questions about cargo delivery from Brazil?
Call us and get free consultation
+7 (812) 608-02-84 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Groupage Cargoes from Brazil
Products from Brazil
Modern Brazil is one of the largest countries in the world, in addition, it has an extremely well-developed economy. The high level of agricultural development, as well as service industries and manufacturing defines a wide range of goods exported from Brazil to Russia.
The most common delivery of goods from Brazil implies transport of goods such as vehicles, aircraft equipment, electrical goods, clothing and footwear, textiles and, of course, food products, among them — the world-famous Brazilian coffee and sugar cane.
What kind of products we do not accept for carriage:
- Narcotic and psychotropic substances
- Animals and plants
- Cultural Values (the problem is solved individually)
- Jewellery, precious metals.
- Alcohol, tobacco
- Weapons, part, models, military equipment (eg night vision)
From which city do we deliver:
- Delivery of cargoes from Sao Paulo,
- Delivery of cargoes from Rio de Janeiro,
- Delivery of cargoes from Brazil,
- Delivery of cargoes from Belo Horizonte,
- Delivery of cargoes from El Salvador,
- Delivery of cargoes from Fortaleza
- Delivery of cargoes from Manaus,
- Delivery of cargoes from Curitiba,
- Delivery of cargoes from Recife,
- Delivery of cargoes from Porto Alegre,
- Delivery of cargoes from Belem,
- Delivery of cargoes from Goiania,
- Delivery of cargoes from Guarulhos
- Delivery of cargoes from Sao Goncalo.
Most of Brazil’s distance from the Russian Federation and especially its geographic location limit the number of possible ways of delivery in this direction.
Transportation of goods from Brazil to our country across the ocean can be carried out only by sea or by air. Delivery of goods by sea — the most cost-effective option, especially if we are talking about transportation of large consignments.
However, transport by sea and has a significant disadvantage — long the goods are in transit. Taking this into account, by sea from Brazil can not be transported perishable goods. Delivery of goods by air — the fastest way to transport goods from Brazil, but at the same time — the most expensive.
Mediator Delivery from Brazil
Logistics experts 2CUBES selected mode of transport that will be used during transport, individually for each client, taking into account its financial capacity, the wishes regarding the timing of delivery, as well as features of the shipment.
In some cases, the most appropriate way to transport goods from Brazil to Russia is a combined delivery option, which uses several types of transport, for example, overseas cargo is sent by air, and then transported to their destination by rail or road.
Often, such a mode of transportation allows you to find the optimum balance between speed of delivery and its value.
Where to begin?
Just send us your contact supplier and we ask him the right questions on your behalf. Then you will simply need to confirm their readiness to pay the agreed price in rubles and we get your cargo from Brazil to the desired position in Russia.