Cargo delivery from Serbia to Russia
General terms of delivery from Serbia to Russia
- You can get your cargo from Serbia to Russia only for 14 days.
- It’s possible to deliver your shipment faster than 14 days by separate car (either by minibus or by truck).
- Your Serbian shipper can send the cargo to our warehouse in Finland by himself, then we deliver your cargo from Finland to Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- Further cargo delivery from Saint-Petersburg to other regions of Russia is possible by all kinds of transport: auto, railway, air.
- Long term storage in St. Petersburg is available at our warehouse in Saint-Petersburg.
*DDP delivery is available and includes:
- We can receive the roubles from your Customer in Russia and transfer USD/EUR to you.
- Door-to-door delivery
- Customs clearance (export/import)
- Finally you provide the DDP service to your russian Client. And your russian Client gets your product like he could buy it in Russia.
What we need from you
We would be grateful to get the following info from you: cost of your cargo, ship from/to, dimensions, weight and description.
OF DELIVERY GOODS FROM Serbia
- The price of cargo delivery starts from 5 € per kg for usual groupage cargoes.
- Minimal delivery price is 400 Euro.
- The exact price can be given to you shortly if you fill in the simple form.
Do you have any questions about cargo delivery from Serbia?
Call us and get free consultation
+7 (812) 608-02-84 or email@example.com
Transportation of cargoes from Serbia
Goods from Serbia
Serbia and Russia for many years maintained close economic relations. Despite the fact that the volume of Serbian goods delivered to Russia, not too large, delivery of cargoes from Serbia — a fairly popular service among our customers.
The greatest demand among our countrymen are such goods from Serbia, like furniture and agricultural products.
It should be noted that the geographical position of Serbia makes this country a kind of transshipment point between Asia and Central Europe, through which the shortest and most convenient routes of delivery. For this reason, general cargo from Serbia often suggest the presence in its composition, not only Serbian goods production, but also the production of other European countries.
How to deliver loads from Serbia
Since Serbia does not have its own access to the sea, delivery of cargoes to Russia from this country are most often land transportation or aviation.
The use of aircraft it is advisable in cases where the need for urgent delivery costs above its value.
The most popular road transport cargo from Serbia to Russia, because the quality of European road allows this method to make delivery as soon as possible, while transportation costs are much lower than when using aircraft.
Mediator delivery from Serbia
Modern Serbia is not a member of the European Union, which greatly simplifies the procedure of registration of documents accompanying the consignment. However, it should be noted that during transportation in Russia land transport cargoes from Serbia transit cross states of Eastern Europe and the euro area, which, in the absence of the carrier of professionalism and the necessary documents, can cause long delays at checkpoints cargo.
2cub specialists have extensive practical experience of freight in different directions, familiar with all the subtleties of design accompanying documents and customs control, allowing us to make the delivery of cargo from Serbia to Russia high quality, safe and always on time.