Cargo delivery from Czech Republic to Russia
General terms of delivery from Czech Republic to Russia
- You can get your cargo from Czech Republic to Russia only for 14 days.
- It’s possible to deliver your shipment faster than 14 days by separate car (either by minibus or by truck).
- Your Czech shipper can send the cargo to our warehouse in Finland by himself, then we deliver your cargo from Finland to Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- Further cargo delivery from Saint-Petersburg to other regions of Russia is possible by all kinds of transport: auto, railway, air.
- Long term storage in St. Petersburg is available at our warehouse in Saint-Petersburg.
*DDP delivery is available and includes:
- We can receive the roubles from your Customer in Russia and transfer USD/EUR to you.
- Door-to-door delivery
- Customs clearance (export/import)
- Finally you provide the DDP service to your russian Client. And your russian Client gets your product like he could buy it in Russia.
What we need from you
We would be grateful to get the following info from you: cost of your cargo, ship from/to, dimensions, weight and description.
OF DELIVERY GOODS FROM Czech Republic
- The price of cargo delivery starts from 5 € per kg for usual groupage cargoes.
- Minimal delivery price is 400 Euro.
- The exact price can be given to you shortlyif you fill in the simple form.
Do you have any questions about cargo delivery from Czech Republic?
Call us and get free consultation
+7 (812) 608-02-84 or [email protected]
Groupage cargoes from Czech Republic
Goods from the Czech Republic
Products of Czech production, thanks to high quality and reasonable cost, today it is very popular with our compatriots.
The greatest demand among residents of Russia are such Czech products such as electronics and household appliances, agricultural products, consumer goods, food and, of course, the cars, because it is in the Czech Republic it is the headquarters of the popular brands of car «Skoda».
The convenient geographical location of the Czech Republic and the presence of well-established transport schemes makes this country one of the main European transport junctions. Thus, the general cargo from the Czech Republic may include not only goods of Czech production, but also loads of all European countries.
How to deliver loads from Czech Republic
Being fully state land, the Czech Republic does not have an outlet to the sea. This explains the low popularity of sea transport in the organization of transportation of cargoes from Russia to the Czech Republic.
Well-developed railway network of the Czech Republic, which has a total length of over 9,000 km, of which in all directions regularly send large consignments. If necessary, express delivery is widely used aircraft, but customers logistics companies should be aware that air transport is the most expensive.
The vast majority of cargoes delivered from the Czech Republic to Russia by road, due to the fine quality of Czech roads.
The presence of well-developed logistics schemes on the route Czech Republic, Russia allows us to automobile cargo delivery in this area as quickly as possible. At the same time send goods in consolidated cargo gives our customers the opportunity to significantly reduce transport costs.
An important consideration in the organization of international cargo delivery is their proper clearance. Experts 2CUBES familiar with all the subtleties of a legally correct execution of accompanying documents for the goods being transported, so that goods entrusted to us arrive at your destination without unnecessary delays at customs points, so — always on time.