Cargo delivery from Japan to Russia
Terms of delivery from Japan
Fast cargo shipping from Japan to Russia (air). Today, we can offer you delivery of cargoes from Japan in 14 days (delivery period can be more for dangerous goods). Air shipment can be made of the closest airports to your supplier (Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Sapporo, etc.).
Inexpensive cargo delivery from Japan (by sea): Sea transportation and custom clearance of goods takes about 45 days from most popular Japan sea ports to Russia.
*delivery time is given to Saint-Petersburg. We can offer you further delivery your cargo from St. Petersburg to Russia’s regions by all kinds of transport: car, train, plane.
- Your shipper can send goods to our warehouse.
- We can offer you further delivery your cargo from St. Petersburg to Russia’s regions by all kinds of transport: car, train, plane.
- Long-term, short-term storage of your goods at our warehouse in St. Petersburg.
On turnkey basis we can offer:
- payment on our behalf to your Japanian supplier
- door-to-door delivery
- customs clearance on our contract
- delivery to the door of your warehouse in St. Petersburg (or to terminals of any forwarding companies)
- you receive goods, cleared for import, in rubles at the invoice and delivery note
What we need from you
From you we need to get information about how much your goods costs, how and where it should be delivered, sample dimensions, description, supplier`s contacts.
OF DELIVERY GOODS FROM SOUTH Japan
- The cost of air transportation for small cargo (up to 500 kg) ranges from $ 10 per kg, depending on the nature of the cargo (customs clearance included). The cost will be much lower for larger parties. The minimum cost of air delivery is USD 900.
- Marine shipment in container can start from 1 to 1.5 USD per kgs.
- The exact cost of delivery of your cargo may be obtained by sending a request.
Do you have any questions about cargo delivery from Japan?
Call us and get free consultation
+7 (812) 608-02-84 or email@example.com
Consolidated cargoes from Japan
Products from Japan
As one of the world’s leading export, modern Japan is a major supplier of electronics and industrial equipment in virtually all countries.
Known around the world highest quality machinery from Japan is one of the most important factors influencing the infinite growth of its popularity among our compatriots.
Most often in Russia from Japan carrying goods such as computers, home appliances, high-tech equipment and, of course, cars. Very often, our customers Logistics are entrepreneurs who need to move from Japan to Russian small consignments. The best option in this case is the transportation of cargoes from Japan to Russia.
What we do not accept for carriage
- Narcotic and psychotropic substances
- Animals and plants
- Cultural Property (can be solved solved individually)
- Jewelery, precious metals
- Alcohol, tobacco
- Weapon, its parts, models, devices for military purposes (eg night vision devices)
From which city do we deliver:
and many others.
Delivery of cargoes from Japan to Russia is a delivery method in which the number of goods from different customers who want to move in the same direction, going in a single consolidation warehouse and then, as the cargo, shipped to your destination.
The advantage of the customer in this case, obviously, because the transportation of cargo in the national team he does not have to pay full fare carrier company, and only that part of them which falls directly on its goods.
Mediator shipping from Japan
As Japan is an island nation, delivery of cargoes from this country in Russia has its own characteristics.
Since the delivery of goods from Japan by road is not possible, especially popular shipping. One of the most economical, this option allows you to carry the goods delivery from Japan to Russia at a very modest cost.
Perhaps the only drawback of this option is quite large time for delivery by sea. To achieve an optimum combination of quality, speed and cost of delivery of goods from Japan 2KUBA customers can use the combined method of delivery involves the use of several types of transport.
Where to begin?
Just send us your contact supplier and we ask him the right questions on your behalf. Then you will simply need to confirm their readiness to pay the agreed price in rubles and we get your cargo from Japan to the desired position in Russia.