Cargo delivery from Norway to Russia
General terms of delivery from Norway to Russia
- You can get your cargo from Norway to Russia only for 7 days.
- It’s possible to deliver your shipment faster than 7 days by separate car (either by minibus or by truck).
- Your Norwegian shipper can send the cargo to our warehouse in Finland by himself, then we deliver your cargo from Finland to Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- Further cargo delivery from Saint-Petersburg to other regions of Russia is possible by all kinds of transport: auto, railway, air.
- Long term storage in St. Petersburg is available at our warehouse in Saint-Petersburg.
*DDP delivery is available and includes:
- We can receive the roubles from your Customer in Russia and transfer USD/EUR to you.
- Door-to-door delivery
- Customs clearance (export/import)
- Finally you provide the DDP service to your russian Client. And your russian Client gets your product like he could buy it in Russia.
What we need from you
We would be grateful to get the following info from you: cost of your cargo, ship from/to, dimensions, weight and description.
OF DELIVERY GOODS FROM Norway
- The price of cargo delivery starts from 5 € per kg for usual groupage cargoes.
- Minimal delivery price is 400 Euro.
- The exact price can be given to you shortly if you fill in the simple form.
Do you have any questions about cargo delivery from Norway?
Call us and get free consultation
+7 (812) 608-02-84 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Goods from Norway
For many years, Norway has had close trade relations with the Russian Federation, and this tradition has successfully supported by modern entrepreneurs.
Freight from Norway to Russia has not lost its relevance. Most often exported to Russia from Norway are commodities such as food, of which a large proportion in the seafood and fish products textile, wood processing and light industry, household chemicals, automotive products and shipbuilding, as well as much more.
Moving from Norway to Russia highlighted a number of positive characteristics.
The geographical position of the country and the availability of land border with Russia allows to freely organize transportation by road and well-developed port system in Norway offers ample use of sea transport. In addition, the transportation of goods to Russia from Norway can be arranged by air or rail. Type of vehicle chosen by experts 2cubes individually for each load, taking into account a number of factors.
An important point to consider when organizing cargo from Norway, is the fact that this country does not belong to the European Union, and therefore has its own customs regulations.
Employees Logistics 2cubes have extensive experience delivering goods from Norway to Russia and are familiar with all the subtleties of customs clearance, thus avoiding unexpected delays due to shipping problems with customs control.
Throughout the time of transportation, including loading and unloading, cargo is under the supervision of our experts, which provides guaranteed his safety. Cooperation with reliable partners on the other side of the border allows the company 2cubes provide fast, reliable and the most cost-effective delivery of any kind of goods from Norway to the Russian Federation.