Cargo delivery from Holland to Russia
Terms of delivery from Holland (Netherlands)
- The speed of delivery of cargoes from Holland to Russia:(Netherlands, any city) — St. Petersburg (to the door of the recipient) 10 days turnkey (ie with customs clearance).
- From Saint-Petersburg delivery can be made in any region of Russia.
- Dispatch from Germany on Tuesdays and Saturdays (ferries).
- We work with cargo from 1 box.
- Any commercial goods: equipment, spare parts, tools, chemicals and so on including dangerous goods (chemicals, specialty materials) are accepted for carriage
- We can offer you further delivery your cargo from St. Petersburg to Russia’s regions by all kinds of transport: car, train, plane.
- Long-term, short-term storage of your goods at our warehouse in St. Petersburg.
On turnkey basis we can offer:
- payment on our behalf to your Indonesian supplier
- ustoms clearance on our contract
- delivery to the door of your warehouse in St. Petersburg (or to terminals of any forwarding companies)
- you receive goods, cleared for import, in rubles at the invoice and delivery note
What we need from you
From you we need to get information about how much your goods costs, how and where it should be delivered, sample dimensions, description, supplier`s contacts.
of delivery of cargoes from Holland
- The price of cargo delivery up to 1000 kg from 5 € per kg depending on the cargo, its weight, dimension and cost.
- Minimal delivery price is 500 Euro.
- The exact price can be given to you shortly if you fill in the simple form.
Do you have any questions about cargo delivery from Holland?
Call us and get free consultation
+7 (812) 608-02-84 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Goods from Holland
Holland is now highly developed European country that produces large volumes of high-quality products for different purposes. Approximately 50% of its exports consist of the products automotive, food and chemical industries, however, commodities such as textiles and clothing, electrical equipment, etc are very popular.
No surprise that cargo delivery from Holland to Russia is a very popular service for different kinds of companies and individuals. We regularly carry a variety of parts for industrial equipment, machinery, fittings, agricultural machinery, etc from Holland (Netherlands). Usually, shipping is done through our consolidation warehouse in Germany.
Located at the crossroads of major economic ways, the Netherlands is the second (the first place is Germany) trading partner of the Russian Federation. According to statistics, about 12% of all goods imported into the territory of the Russian Federation from abroad, are goods from Holland.
Convenient geographical position of Holland gives wide opportunities for the organization of transportation. Goods from Holland can be delivered to Russia by sea, air or road. 2Cubes specialists select type of transport for each individual cargo, in accordance with its features and wishes of the client.
So, it is advisable to deliver perishable goods by air, but this delivery method is the most expensive. For customers who are not in a hurry, the perfect solution — maritime transport, which is the most economical. Road transportation from Holland to Russia is the optimal combination of speed of delivery and the cost.
Organization of cargo delivery from Holland to Russia is a very responsible process that should be trusted only to professionals — such as 2Cubes.
Our specialists have extensive experience in the delivery goods from the Netherlands to Russia, and familiarity with all the nuances of customs control allows us to deliver always in time.