Cargo delivery from Portugal to Russia
Terms of delivery from Portugal
- The speed of delivery of cargoes from Portugal to Russia: (any city) — St. Petersburg (to the door of the recipient) 14 days turnkey (ie with customs clearance).
- From Saint-Petersburg delivery can be made in any region of Russia.
- Dispatch from Germany on Tuesdays and Saturdays (ferries).
- We work with cargo from 1 box.
- Any commercial goods: equipment, spare parts, tools, chemicals and so on including dangerous goods (chemicals, specialty materials) are accepted for carriage
- We can offer you further delivery your cargo from St. Petersburg to Russia’s regions by all kinds of transport: car, train, plane.
- Long-term, short-term storage of your goods at our warehouse in St. Petersburg.
On turnkey basis we can offer:
- payment on our behalf to your Portuguese supplier
- ustoms clearance on our contract
- delivery to the door of your warehouse in St. Petersburg (or to terminals of any forwarding companies)
- you receive goods, cleared for import, in rubles at the invoice and delivery note
What we need from you
From you we need to get information about how much your goods costs, how and where it should be delivered, sample dimensions, description, supplier`s contacts.
OF DELIVERY OF CARGOES FROM Portugal
- The price of cargo delivery up to 1000 kg from 6€ per kg depending on the cargo, its weight, dimension and cost.
- Minimal delivery price is 500 Euro.
- The exact price can be given to you shortly if you fill in the simple form.
Do you have any questions about cargo delivery from Portugal?
Call us and get free consultation
+7 (812) 608-02-84 or [email protected]
Transportation of cargoes from Portugal
Goods from Portugal
Despite the fact that Portugal is the most remote from the Russian mainland state in Europe, the trade relations between the two countries are constantly evolving.
In large quantities from Portugal to Russia supplied goods such as clothing and textile industry, a variety of products from cork, some types of equipment, clothing and shoes, as well as food.
The main feature of which is delivery of goods from Portugal to Russia — the very geographical position of countries in relation to each other.
The total length of the routes of delivery in this area may exceed 4.5 thousand kilometers, which significantly affects the speed of delivery and imposes certain restrictions on the transport of perishable goods by some means of transport.
Transportation from Portugal
Of course, well-written and cargo routes of the correct legal registration of all accompanying documents can significantly reduce the time of delivery, however, given the large distance between the borders of Russia and Portugal, as well as the need to cross along the way multi-hop borders, loads of small size needing special delivery, are transported by air.
This is the most expensive, but the most flexible solution delivery of goods from Portugal to the Russian Federation.
One of the most popular ways of direct cargo from Portugal to Russia — road transport, which provides the opportunity to fairly rapid and cost-effective delivery.
When transporting cargo from road Portugal focuses on the preparation of all required documents and accompanying cargo from professionals requires a thorough knowledge of all the subtleties of customs control at crossing borders.
A well-developed port infrastructure Portugal allows unimpeded transport groupage to Russia by sea, but this way, being the most cost-effective, is the longest, therefore not suitable for the transportation of goods with a limited shelf life.