Cargo delivery from Lithuania to Russia
General terms of delivery from Lithuania to Russia
- You can get your cargo from Lithuania to Russia only for 5 days.
- It’s possible to deliver your shipment faster than 5 days by separate car (either by minibus or by truck).
- Your Lithuanian shipper can send the cargo to our warehouse in Finland by himself, then we deliver your cargo from Finland to Saint-Petersburg, Russia.
- Further cargo delivery from Saint-Petersburg to other regions of Russia is possible by all kinds of transport: auto, railway, air.
- Long term storage in St. Petersburg is available at our warehouse in Saint-Petersburg.
*DDP delivery is available and includes:
- We can receive the roubles from your Customer in Russia and transfer USD/EUR to you.
- Door-to-door delivery
- Customs clearance (export/import)
- Finally you provide the DDP service to your russian Client. And your russian Client gets your product like he could buy it in Russia.
What we need from you
We would be grateful to get the following info from you: cost of your cargo, ship from/to, dimensions, weight and description.
of delivery goods from Lithuania
- The price of cargo delivery starts from 5 € per kg for usual groupage cargoes.
- Minimal delivery price is 400 Euro.
- The exact price can be given to you shortly if you fill in the simple form.
Do you have any questions about cargo delivery from Lithuania?
Call us and get free consultation
+7 (812) 608-02-84 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The additional information about groupage cargo delivery from Lithuania
The goods from Lithuania
For many years Lithuania is a reliable trade partner of the Russian Federation.
More than 15% of goods manufactured in Lithuania for realization to other countries is exported to Russia.
More often Russians buy in Lithuania agricultural and food products, consumer goods and industrial equipment.
What kind of goods will do not accepted for delivery:
- Narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances
- Animals, plants
- Cultural values (the question is solved individually)
- Jewelry, precious metals.
- Alcohol, tobacco
- Weapons, its parts, models, devices for military purposes (such as night vision devices)
How we deliver goods from Lithuania
Convenient geographical position of Lithuania concerning the Russian Federation and common border with the Kaliningrad region make the cargo delivery from Lithuania popular service among Russian entrepreneurs.
The small distance between countries allows cargo companies deliver goods from Lithuania to Russia for a good price, small companies prefer to buy Lithuanian products in small volumes thereby reducing their own costs of warehouse keeping.
For this reason all of the types of cargo delivery between the two countries the most popular today is cargo delivery from Lithuania by trucks.
The proximity of Lithuania to the borders of the Russian Federation allows to delivery cargoes in that direction by many different types of transport, however the most popular is auto due to well-developed road infrastructure of Lithuania. The cargo delivery from Lithuania to Russia by auto — is the method which allows to obtain an optimal balance of quality, cost and speed of delivery.
From what cities we deliver the cargoes:
- and many others.
The agent of cargo delivery from Lithuania
One of the most important rules of international goods tansportation, which is strongly made by our logistic compnay, is the selection of type of transport for each shipment individually, taking into account all its features.
The same rule our specialist use during compiling the groupage cargoes , picking up the goods so that their demands on the transportation conditions were not different. This allows us to deliver groupage cargoes from Lithuania to Russia not only quickly, but also safely.