Cargo delivery from Ecuador to Russia
Terms of delivery from Ecuador
Fast cargo shipping from Ecuador to Russia (air). Today, we can offer you delivery of cargoes from Ecuador in 14 days (delivery period can be more for dangerous goods). Air shipment can be made of the closest airports to your supplier (Guayaquil, Quito, Cuenca, Santo Domingo, Machala etc.).
Inexpensive cargo delivery from Ecuador (by sea): Sea transportation and custom clearance of goods takes about 45 days from most popular Ecuador sea ports to Russia.
*delivery time is given to Saint-Petersburg. We can offer you further delivery your cargo from St. Petersburg to Russia’s regions by all kinds of transport: car, train, plane.
- Your shipper can send goods to our warehouse.
- We can offer you further delivery your cargo from St. Petersburg to Russia’s regions by all kinds of transport: car, train, plane.
- Long-term, short-term storage of your goods at our warehouse in St. Petersburg.
On turnkey basis we can offer:
- payment on our behalf to your Indonesian supplier
- door-to-door delivery
- customs clearance on our contract
- delivery to the door of your warehouse in St. Petersburg (or to terminals of any forwarding companies)
- you receive goods, cleared for import, in rubles at the invoice and delivery note
What we need from you
From you we need to get information about how much your goods costs, how and where it should be delivered, sample dimensions, description, supplier`s contacts.
OF DELIVERY GOODS FROM Ecuador
- The cost of air transportation for small cargo (up to 500 kg) ranges from $ 10 per kg, depending on the nature of the cargo (customs clearance included).
- The cost will be much lower for larger parties. The minimum cost of air delivery is USD 900.
- Marine shipment in container can start from 1 to 1.5 USD per kgs.
The exact cost of delivery of your cargo may be obtained by sending a request.
Do you have any questions about cargo delivery from Ecuador?
Call us and get free consultation
+7 (812) 608-02-84 or [email protected]
Groupage Cargoes from Ecuador
Goods from Ecuador
Located in the northwest of the South American Republic of Ecuador, for many years a reliable trade and economic partner of the Russian Federation, the second largest (after Brazil) of all the South American countries.
Delivery of cargoes from Ecuador to Russia, as a rule, involves the transportation of goods such as cut flowers, coffee, cocoa, rice, fruits and vegetables. In addition, the Republic of Ecuador is one of the world’s largest exporters of shrimp.
What kind of products we do not accept for carriage:
- Narcotic and psychotropic substances
- Animals and plants
- Cultural Values (the problem is solved individually)
- Jewellery, precious metals.
- Alcohol, tobacco
- Weapons, part, models, military equipment (eg night vision)
From which city do we deliver:
- Delivery of cargoes from Quito,
- Delivery of cargoes from Guayaquil
- and etc.
Most of Ecuador’s distance from Russia makes transportation between the two countries is quite expensive, which is why the most popular method of transporting goods in this direction is to deliver cargoes from Ecuador to Russia.
Using this method of delivery allows customers logistics companies at times to reduce transportation costs, as in this case, the customer does not pay the full cost of transportation companies the carrier, but only that part of them which is presented directly by the goods in groupage cargo.
Mediator delivery from Ecuador
Most of the cargo is delivered from Ecuador to the Russian Federation by sea, not only because of the lack of land communication between Ecuador and Russia, but also the advantages of vessels, such as high degree of safety, efficiency and large capacity.
Delivery of emergency supplies from Ecuador by means of aviation in the country are 2 well functioning international airport.
One of the most important indicators of the quality of the logistics company in the organization of cargo transportation over long distances is a full safety of the goods on arrival at the destination.
Experts 2CUBES monitor the status of the cargo and its quantity according to the accompanying documents on the whole route of the goods, including loading and unloading operations. The professionalism of our staff, the presence of clearly-established logistic schemes, the use of the relevant requirements of modern vehicles and cooperation with reliable partners on the other side of the ocean — are the distinguishing features of 2CUBES, allowing us to make the delivery of cargoes from Ecuador to Russia efficiently, reliably, and always exactly on time.
Where to begin?
Just send us your contact supplier and we ask him the right questions on your behalf. Then you will simply need to confirm their readiness to pay the agreed price in rubles and we get your cargo from Ecuador to the desired position in Russia.